Tuesday 17 May 2016

Whats new in my makeup collection?


So there is nothing better in life (for me anyway) then buying new make-up. It's become a very bad and expensive addiction for me since the age of 18 and studying make-up in college. The only difference is now I like to splurge on what I would class as "normal" make-up opposed to the face paints and fake blood I used to buy back in the special effects days!
Anyway I'm starting to blab so lets get into my new purchases!

I picked up three of the NYX cosmetics Lip Lingerie Liquid lipsticks in the following shades:
(from left to right) Embellishment, Teddy and Exotic.
These were £6.50 each from Boots.
I have seen many Instagrammers showcasing these and I just had to get my hands on some of the shades.
I will be doing a swatch an review post on these so keep a look out!


Following my lipstick obsession I noticed Soap and Glory have released and repackaged an entire new range of the Sexy Mother Pucker Lipsticks so I decided to try one out and picked the colour Cinnamon Beige which is a brown nude. These are currently retailing at £9.00 in Boots which seems a little pricey for a drug store brand but they always have offers on!
To be honest I only purchased this because I am a sucker for packaging! 

So again for purely for packaging reasons which really pains me to admit! I purchased the Rimmel London Sculpting Palette by Kate in the shade #003 which is a combo of  highlighter, shading powder and a blush. The product is beautiful and well worth the price of £6.99 in Boots

Futhermore I was asked by Maybelline to be apart of the Maybelline Squad, of course I said yes and a few weeks later I was sent an amazing package filled with goodies such as the entire range of their Vivid Matte Lipsticks, the Baby Lips Moisturising lip gloss and a few other products which are yet to be released!
Let me know if you would like a blog post on all the products I received including swatches!
Love Jess xx


No comments:

Post a Comment